Sunday, June 24, 2012

Baby Cards


These were quick and easy cards I made to put into an all occasion  card box for a wedding shower gift.  The giraffe stamp is from The Angel company.  I used the "gamsol magic" or "magic colored pencil" technique with my Prismacolor pencils.  You can find directions on this technique HERE on the Splitcoaststampers Resource page.  This technique is great if you are not good at shadowing.  It basically does the shadowing for you.

If you are not good at making bows like me, you may want to get a Bow Easy. 


This is a great little tool for making the perfect bow everytime.  You can find tuturials on You Tube showing you how to use it.  I am a visual learner so these were of great help to me.

Supplies:
Spellbinder Nesties: Circles, Ovals
MFT die
CTMH paper
corner rounder
CTMH ribbon
Cuttlebug embossing folders
Bow Easy

Thanks for looking!
Carol
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment