Monday, May 14, 2012

Cards for the Men in Your Life PT 1


 

I taught a card class at The Embellished Scrapbook Boutique called "For the Men in Your Life" a couple weeks ago.  This wallet is one of the cards.  I actually combined several wallets that I found on Splitcoaststampers for this one.  These were the main two: Wallet 1 and Wallet 2. I used the Tiny Mosaics EF from Cuttlebug to give the wallet texture then used Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink over top to give it more dimension.  I used a corner chomper to round the corners, a circle punch for the finger grips, the word window punch on the front to slip the strap into and a rectangle nestie to cut the opening for the "ID" pocket.  I used Tim Holtz stamps for the sentiment and decoration on the "ID." Because of the texture, I had to use red-line tape to put the wallet together.  Anything else isn't strong enough and the wallet will fall apart.

This is a great gift holder/money holder for graduation, Father's Day, birthday, etc. for a guy.

I will be teaching this class again on Wednesday, June 6 at the scrapbook store.

Supplies:
Tiny Mosaics EF
Walnut Stain - Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Corner Chomper
5/8" circle punch
SU Word Window punch
Rectangle Nestie
Red-line tape
American Craft paper

Thanks for looking!
Carol
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment