Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Cards

Here are the Christmas cards I made to send out this year.

This first one was inspired by this card by Kraft Joy on Splitcoaststampers. Now looking at my card, I think I went a little overboard on the sponging of the white ink.


Stamps used: PTI Snowflake Serenade
Paper: CTMH Ponderosa Pine, PTI Kraft
Inks: CTMH chocolate, SU! Craft White
Accessories: Snowflake punch, rhinestones, Tonertex glitter stack, white pen, PTI Wonderful Words Holiday Dies, corner rounder



Stamps: Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments, PTI In the Meadow
Paper: SU! Real Red, PTI Kraft
Inks: SU! Real Red, Craft White
Accessories: Paper Shapers tree punch, star punch, PTI Wonderful Words Holiday Dies, Tonertex glitter stack, diamond stickles

For this card, I used the Merry that was cut from the previous card.



Stamps: Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments
Paper: Red metallic and silver metallic
Ink: SU! Real Red
Accessories: PTI Wonderful Words Holiday Dies, Spellbinders layered poinsettia die, rhinestone, Tonertex glitter stack

This card was inspired by this card by lisaadd on Splitcoaststampers. I used the poinsettia layer that I die cut from the previous card for this card.


Stamps:  Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments
Inks: SU! Chocolate, Papertrey Vintage chamomile (sponged on the poinsettia to tone down the white of the paper)
Paper: ? (bought at Target a couple years ago. It is for use in a printer to print a Christmas letter)
Accessories: CTMH chocolate organdy ribbon, Tonertex glitter stack, Martha Stewart punch, pearls


And the final card I sent out this year was inspired by this gift bag on Stamp Talk with Tosh.


Stamps: PTI Nativity Silhouettes, In the Meadow
Paper: PTI kraft
Inks: Memento black, SU! Craft white
Accessories: rhinestones, Paper Shaper tree punch, diamond stickles, crimper

In total, I sent out about 40 Christmas cards. I did not start working on them until about two weeks before Christmas so it got to be a bit stressful trying to get them done. This year I hope to make a few each month but then that is always my plan and it never works out.

Cheryl
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment