Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Poinsettia Tag

I created this tag as a sample for The Embellished Scrapbook Boutique.  It went together very fast.

I used a precut tag and attached the patterned paper.  Went around the paper with chai tea ink.  Used chai tea and vintage cream on the Die-Namics border and desert sand on the Fleur de Lis die.  Stamped the sentiment in vineyard berry ink.

For the poinsettia I cut and embossed two each of the smallest and second smallest poinsettia dies from Hollo's beet paper and one of the second smallest from CTMH ponderosa pine.  I punched seven pine branches.  The pearls I colored with a Copic marker. Before putting together the poinsettia, I turned each piece over and added dimension with an empressor tool.

Supplies
tag
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas Holly Paper
CTMH Ponderosa Pine Paper
Hollo's beet and cream papers
Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Accents and Layered Poinsettia
Die-Namics Faux Crochet Border
CTMH Vineyard Berry ribbon and ink and desert sand ink
Just Rite Stampers Christmas Trimmings
Papertrey Ink chai blend and vintage cream inks
pearls
Copic marker
Martha Stewart pine branch punch

Thanks for looking!
Carol

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment