Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Cards - Mo's Digital Pencil


These are a couple of Christmas cards I sent out. Both of these cards used the Ragged Carolers from Mo's digital Pencil.  I colored the images with Copic markers.  The music notes and sentiments are from My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Christmas Caroler.  I sponged the background with Papertrey Ink's chai tea and chamomile inks then stamped the snowflakes from Papertrey's In the Meadow set using Stampin Up!'s white craft ink. I embossed the blue behind the girl with SU's Petals A Plenty embossing folder and the boy with Sizzix Snowflake folder.  On the boy background I lightly sponged the snowflakes with SU white ink. I used red stickles to put berries on the wreaths.

Supplies:
Stamps - Mo's Digital Pencil Ragged Carolers, My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Christmas Caroler and Papertrey Ink In the Meadow
Paper - Papertrey kraft, Hollo's blue, beet and cream
Copic markers
Embossing Folders - SU Petals A Plenty, Sizzix Snowflakes
Inks - SU white craft, Mementos black and rich cocoa
Red stickles
Spellbinders - circle, rectangle and scalloped rectangle

Carol

Linked to:
Made by You Monday
The Gunny Sack
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment